Monday, July 16, 2012


My crazy little girl.
 I have a problem keeping things in. I like to tell people how I feel but I am trying to find the line between getting it off my chest and just making it a problem. It is hard when you feel that you should just say it already and get it over with and move on. Than you have to think will this change anything for the better or make it worse. I have to say I love my family because when it comes to how you feel it is so easy for me to tell them. We don't have to agree but I still respect them and they respect me. Why can't other people be like that. Say it and work it out. I really don't like people who can't see past them self or don't even think “maybe this should be a conversation” No they think it and just do it with out the curtsy of asking anyone. Well they can suck it. Again the problem of keeping it in. Well I can't really say the problem but I guess I will figure it out. Trying to be an example for my little girl.   


No comments:

Post a Comment