Friday, October 21, 2011

My Little Fam.


My little girl will be turning 2 years old. I can't believe that we have come so far. Milan and I have been married 7 years and we are still trying to figure stuff out, but my little Milla is the best thing we ever did. For anyone who has watched her, can say that she has a real spirit about her. Yes, that little ball of fire has put me to the test, but I like to think that Milan and I have grown closer together and have a better understanding of what we want for this little family. I can say that Milla and Milan have made me a better mother, wife and all around person. For anyone out there who disagrees, kiss it! I am getting ready to through Milla's birthday party and I am making cakes and cupcakes. I have found some really cute ideas and will take pictures so you all can see. But for now wish me luck.


1 comment: