Friday, May 27, 2011

New Projects

So,  I have been looking for a new project. I found one that I know my husband is not really thrilled about... but none the less. I am redoing my living room. We have always lived in apartments and well,  I have never  really wanted to do much. But, now I find myself living in a town where there is really not that much to do. So here they are. .......  my inspirations













Milan and I really want this for our dream house. I mean how cool is that.


I saw this and thought of a great show I use to watch when I was little called David the Gnome.
David the Gnome. You have to go to Youtube and watch it.

We all know I don't Can... but I really love the colors







I am going more for this style. But no white couch. 



Milan said that he has to have this couch. "ohhhh yea" he say's.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of it. I think when we have our girls week in July we need to go garage sale shopping for you.

    ReplyDelete