Sunday, October 10, 2010

Starting Today

Chicken in a Pot with Garlic


Mumford and Sons

Well this will be my 1st post. I have been trying to think of something that would make me write and this is it * I will make a wish for the week and a musical inspiration to move it along. I am so bad with writing  in my journal, so I thought I would give this a go. I am doing a styling job tomorrow and trying to get ready for the two coming up this weekend. I have four jobs right now on top of being a mom and wife. They are (1) Nanny, (2) Onsite property manager, (3) General Manager for Cold Stone Creamery and (4) Stylist. I keep asking my self why i keep taking more on. All my friends just keep saying because I am nuts! That just may be right. But my Wish for this Week is to try to cook something I never have.  I would love to try a crock pot idea. And the music for this week is going to be Mumford and Sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment